Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween



Halloween was a blast!! JJ asked some friends over and Jackie went Trick-or-Treating with her friends Bailey and Riley. So, it was just John, Jackson, Juliann and I. We ate Chili that John made. It was delicious!!! But if any of you know Johns cooking, then you know it was good. Then we went to our Trunk-or-Treat. Next year we will not be going. I don't mind handing out candy to everyone who has brought a car there, but when you just come to mooch off everyone elses kindness. Then thats where I draw the line. Next year they have to come to our house to receive the yummy treats we hand out. I'm really not bitter just tired. Ha Ha We went to Dave's house after for a Halloween party!!! WOW!!! is all I can say. I'm so glad JJ was not with us. Some chick showed up with nothing but her panties on and a leather vest with leather chaps. Thank Heavens Joey and Betsy had to get home. We had a great excuse to get the HELL out of there. I can say HELL because it was Halloween.

No comments: